Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks from the Heart

Hello from my heart to yours... 

"He who thanks but with the lips, Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving... comes from the heart." 

               ~J.A. Shedd, Alternate delegate to Republican National Convention from Vermont, 1868 

And so once again I say, "Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday." .... Everyone in the United States is preparing for the holiday regardless of their religious affiliation... Everyone will give thanks.... whether it be to God or to some other Divine Higher power or the Universe.. it is of no consequence really on Thanksgiving Day because this fact remains... it is the only day whereby the people of our Nation.. the country that we love.. will come together to give thanks, in one way or another, for all their blessings.... 

In the days to come, let us give thanks and praise for the cherished blessings that we are.... It is through our willingness to choose love instead of hate, faith instead of fear, and to find abundance where others see only lack, that we bring God's light into the world. We are the cornocopia of life my friends.... We are the ones who are willing to fill our cups and then spill them over into the world.... It takes courage to be human.. but it takes even more courage to have faith, hope and love in your hearts for all to see ...

May you be able to spill your love in the true meaning of Thanksgiving because you are loved beyond measure and have so much love in your hearts to give.... ... Please do not forget that it is Monday, the day we start anew to live and give thanks for all the days we are given that are filled with blessings.... 

May your day be filled with all things good and with an abundance of love, 
With love,
Elena 

"It is Monday. My heart is filled with gratitude and love. I am so blessed and I am a blessing to others. I start this day anew to be a living example of the love and gratitude that God has blessed me with by giving thanks for all that I have. And I will repeat this tomorrow... and the day after... and the day after that... as if everyday were Monday."

No comments:

Post a Comment