Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daydreams

Hello from my heart to yours....

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." 
T. E. Lawrence 
Woo hoo! I loved this when I read it because.. finally... something positive about daydreaming!!!! .... I am a total daydreamer... course, do I make my dreams come true? hmmm? well... not most of the time... writing the blessings is about the only "follow-thru" thing I have done for 5 1/2 years.... and even this, I haven't done all that well at times... lol... but I try to be somewhat consistent because my biggest daydream is that all of you here come together one day.. like a big "flash-mob" type of thing... the blessed people who are all connected by these ramblings of mine... wouldn't that just be the coolest thing ever? if I played the lotto and won, it would be the first party I would throw... how spectacular.. I can see it already... that's how vivid my daydreams are.. like movies flashing before me... oh and I soooo enjoy them...

Anyway, I think everyone likes to daydream... some of us just don't like to admit it because others might think we're crazy... but even brainstorming ideas with a friend about a new business.. or talking to them about a new love.. or even making plans to travel with someone... all these communications with others.. all the words uttered in the excitement of something new and adventurous..they are all filled with positive energy... and are spoken daydreams really....

Of course, sometimes our rantings may just be a bunch of gibberish, but how lucky are those of us who do dream out loud and make their dreams come true... after all, I believe in the heavenly messengers who travel all around us... and they may delight in your little dream and offer it up as prayer... sure, I'm a bit "touched", however, why not believe that?  All that our heart's desire can and will come true if we have faith, hope and love... (yes, my foundation for everything)...

Throughout history, all that has been invented, discovered, created and realized today has been because of men and women who dreamed with their eyes open... the incredible way the world communicates via television, telephone, emails, social networking, etc. is thanks to these "dangerous" people who dared to dream... and though you may think your daydreams are frivolous and meaningless and only you can relate to them (such as me wanting to have a "blessings" party one day), they really aren't ... think positively.. think out loud.. keep your eyes open and "see" your dreams become reality... after all, you are loved beyond measure and are a cherished blessing to the world... be the daydreamer who changes the world by blessing one another..one day at a time...

May your afternoon be blessed with day dreams...
With love,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment