Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bear Witness

hello from my heart to yours...

bear witness to something
to show by your existence that something is true


hmmm...... that is the wikipedia definition... I looked it up because every day I bear witness to all the wonderful somethings "My People" do... They never cease to amaze me..... ...

 "My People" .... my family, my friends, my brothers and sisters in Christ, my cyber-friends, my facebook friends, my neighbors, my co-workers..

 "My People" .. they are amazing... they show, by their existence, that God is true... and everyone can see God in the way they act, speak, look and even think... 
everything "My People" do reflects God and His ways....

Can you tell that I am in love with "My People"? Yes, with the full moon casting all it's Divine light on me, I have come to that realization this morning... 

I went through my blessing email list... not all of you are saved by name and I cannot even tell you who some of you are.. but you are "My People" and when I receive a response from you, my heart smiles and my eyes may even swell with tears at times........ 
you honor me by reading my ramblings and by taking the time to say a few words back...

you are with me, you live in my heart, you share with me, you "get" me..  
you live in my house, you live across the street, you live in my neighborhood... 
you go to my church, you grew up with me, you have children who are friends with my children.. 
you work with me, you play with me, you send me gifts in the mail... 
you live in missouri, texas, louisiana, tennessee, maine, new hampshire,, washington, virginia, california, georgia, north carolina, new york, illinois, michigan... 
you live in australia, thailand, italy, ecuador, israel, germany, malaysia, dominican republic... 

YOU are "My People" ... and I bear witness everyday to all the "somethings" that you do by your blessed existence...

Crazy, huh? 

This is not even a "subscribe to" type of email list and I have 1317 of you here every time I write... it has been 7 years now since I sent my first "Blessing" ... in the beginning, I chose who to send them to.. then you asked me to add friends.. then aol merged my contacts when I switched to gmail, and more of you were added (and some deleted).... and some of you are just added randomly.. I have no idea...  

I have come a long way since then and when I read some of the old blessings, I see how I have become more personal and long-winded as time has passed... lol... but I, also, see how much more "in love" with all of you I have become as well... I did start publishing these blessings on a blog, but none of you seem to click on the link...(or maybe I have never given it to you.. I can't remember) ... but it doesn't matter, I have spoiled you.. I think that  as "My People", you deserve to be spoiled...... however, if you ever want to read the blessings there or send the link on to a friend without having to forward the email... the address is www.mycloudofpeace.blogspot.com ...

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to bear witness to YOU.... so.... thank YOU... 

Remember that you are loved beyond measure and are a cherished blessing to the world.... by your existence, you show that God is true.... 

May your day be blessed with all things good,
With love,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment