Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Affirmations

Hello from my heart to yours....
 
"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of  thoughts we wish to dominate our lives."  
                                                                                                        Henry David Thoreau

.. That's the reason affirmations work.... It is the same thought said silently or spoken out loud... every thought we entertain repeatedly today will shape what will come tomorrow... It is so simple and yet a bit difficult, as well because some thoughts we may want to convert into affirmations are not phrased properly and may sound more like selfish "wants" ... these days, with so many people in search of ways to become more spiritual, the are endless resources... I love to read and learn... I take bits and pieces from everything I read because not everything I read is what I believe, but I mold it to fit me and my belief in One God... He is who makes things happen, if I believe and let Him.... 
 
One of my absolute favorite books is called "The Game of Life (and How to Play It)" by Florence Scovel Shinn...it was first publish in 1925... but some people are way ahead of their time in their thoughts and people just don't "get" it and find them "far-out" .... anyway, it is full of stories and examples on how to use positive affirmations; how to envision things happening positively; how to believe that you are all deserving of only good things; how to accept these things and be thankful for them... I have memorized many of them.. and I have learned to pray and affirm by using this book as a reference guide..... it does work... especially if you believe.. because if you truly believe and have faith that the Infinite Spirit of God will give you all that is your in your Divine Right, you will receive it...
 
The simple rules of the game of life are fearless faith, nonresistance and LOVE... the goal is to be freed from the things that hold you in bondage and bring into manifestation the Divine Design of life... health, wealth, love and perfect expression... and so again, I tell you.... everything is possible with faith, hope and love.... have faith in God, yourselves and one another.. have hope in God, yourselves and one another... but most of all, LOVE God, yourselves and one another... and you will be able to create glorious pathways with your thoughts...... affirm and demand this today with me....
 
"Infinite Spirit of God, open the way for the Divine Design of my life to manifest; I am ever thankful and acknowledge that is a gift from You... let my light shine; let the genius within me be released; let me see clearly the perfect plan.. for there is a place that I am to fill, which no one else can fill; there is something which I am to do, which no one else can do... I am under grace and I am loved beyond measure.. I am a cherished blessing to the world..."


May your day be blessed with all things good,
With love,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment