Friday, February 10, 2012

Wondrous Things

Hello from my heart to yours....

"Such a feelin's coming over me... there is wonder in most everything I see... not a cloud in the sky... got the sun in my eye... and I won't be surprised if it's a dream....."  

                                                               "Top of the World" by the Carpenter's

I have always loved that song..... yes, it is a love song.. but it doesn't necessarily have to be for anyone in particular.... and it popped into my mind this morning as I was thinking of the birth of my friend's first grandson... forget that the picture he posted on facebook is simply adorable, my friend had so many "likes" and blessings and prayers in the comments section that I thought, "this baby is soooo loved already because his grandfather is soooo loved.." so, I was singing it as I drove in the rain to an early inspection... and I realized that this is my reality and I truly believe that it's because of my love for God.. for as another friend said yesterday (after I told him to "Go with God") "that's a very important reason why I feel about you the way I do.. you carry the Lord in your heart"... I'm not tooting my own horn here, but I thank God that I can see the wonder in the littlest of things... the littlest of things amuse me and make me happy and fill me with an abundance of love....

And well... more and more I believe that I have a spectacular life... I may not ever be monetarily rich, but spiritually.. I am a gazillionaire ... God has given me the gift of always feeling that something wondrous has come over me... and I think that He has put me in situations where I have been able to experience the glory of His nature and His ways and the love He has placed in everyone's heart .... I'm not a mystic or anything, but I do SEE love...

We're so busy in our lives these days that we rarely stop to think of all the wondrous things... however, there are wondrous things all around us ... all of the time... and I guess that what we should to do is try to see the eensy weensy things first... the smiles on your loved ones faces... the hugs when you greet your friends... the sun burning your skin.. the moon lighting the night... the sound of rain.. the sound of laughter ..... all those things are wondrous... and if we begin to notice those things, I believe that we are able to sing the song every day.... better still if God were the reason that we were singing... for as the song says... ".. and the reason is clear, it's because You are near.. You're the nearest thing to heaven that I see.... "

Tonight, I am celebrating my birthday at a party we call the "LOVE FEST" ... a bunch of free spirited aquarians and all the friends that we love... and I would like to extend the invitation to all of you who are in Miami and would like to pass by and experience the wondrous LOVE ... just reply for more information... 

May you always be able to see the wondrous things in life... for YOU are wondrous ... and you are loved beyond measure and a cherished blessing to me...

Here is the link to the song for your enjoyment.... http://youtu.be/6VVnNWhAuUs

May your weekend be blessed with all things good,
With Love,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment