Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Day

Hello from my heart from to yours.... 

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
— Author Unknown

In continuing with this time of reflection, reconciliation and reformation ... this movement of the heart... maybe we can begin to think of each new day as the miracle that it is... You all know that I am a strong believer in prayers, mantras and daily affirmations.. anything to help my mind stay in sync with what my heart desires to be true... and so today I give you a little prayer:

"Infinite Spirit of God, today is a new day... I am worthy of Your dream for me... please show me what I might do to make this day different because my heart desires to do good... please guide me to do what I need to do to make this day the best day possible.. the best day ever.... Thank You for the miracle of this new day... Amen."

Then, listen for the answer and respond accordingly.... Soon, miracles will be a daily habit and no day will be wasted... everyday will be the best day ever ... because you are loved beyond measure and a cherished blessing to the world... 

May your day be blessed with all things good..
With Love, 
Elena

p.s. thank you, Lourdes, for the inspiration.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment