Friday, May 17, 2013

Reflections of US


Hello from my heart to yours... 

"My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all." John Lennon

Amen, Amen... what a brilliant statement.... THAT's it... THAT's why I write for ME... for YOU... for US.... not everyone wants to express what they're feeling out loud.. and certainly not in written form, where it can be read over and over again by another.. and believe me, I'd like to rant plenty of times and show you all the "cloudofchaos", but then how would that be helping myself or US on our journey through life? ... anyway, let's face it, so many of us enjoy reading blogs on the internet.. we can relate to what people say.. we feel connected to them... we rejoice with them because they're like us.. we feel compassion for others who are going through the same thing as we are.. and we are consoled, too, because we know that we are not alone... 

So today, I don't have much to say really..... John pretty much said it all... we are all here.. travelling together... sharing the same joys and sorrows.. sometimes ... we are even experiencing the same things at the same moment as someone we know ... we are reflections of one another... remember that when you express yourselves, it affects others.. in a good way or in a bad way... if you are fortunate enough to have kindred spirits by your side always, then the journey becomes easier, since more than likely, the energy flows in a positive manner...

Of course, those who know me, know that most every blessing I write comes from something that has happened to me... About a week ago, someone called me a "spiritual narcissist" ... and accused me of writing these blessings in order to build up my ego-self... that I am a hypocrite basically because I do not practice what I preach... I've been reading a lot about spiritual narcissism... and I even questioned myself and my motives... I prayed a lot about it.... I certainly did not plan to write about it because I was very hurt by this insult, however, when I clicked on the "quote for the day" today, John reassured me of what I already knew... I am here for ME.. for YOU.. for US ... none of you have to believe everything I write.. you may not connect with every blessing... or you may be living a parallel life with me... only God knows.. I will tell you this, before I sit down and write anything, I say this short prayer, "Holy Spirit fill me with the words that I need to write this blessing... My God, use me as an instrument of Your love...Amen." ... simple as that.... I want to be a reflection of US all...

May you all remember that you are cherished blessings to the world.. 
................................reflect that in the way you live.. 
May you all remember that you are loved beyond measure... 
................................reflect that in the way you love...

May your weekend be filled with all things better than good,
I love you,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment